Saturday, 25 January 2014

WDW v1.0 - The End

Hello World

And so we came to the End!

The Web Dev Workshop v1.0 ended today. It was one hell of an experience. As I said in my last post, the students over there were awesome.

Coming to the point, I am writing this post to intimate everyone that the group that I talked about is up and running on Facebook. Here it is: Facebook Web Development Group

Further, I m writing the whereabouts of the site that I require.Here it goes:

1. The basic design template of my site should remain the same as we developed in the lab. This complete template is there in the CD as the Open End Project.
2. The different menu options would be:
  • Home
  • Windows Phone App Development
  • Android App Development
  • Linux Community
  • Web Development
  • ASP.NET
  • Open Source Technologies
  • Algorithms
  • Image Processing

3. Keep the content of the right hand side as some/any dummy text.
4. The Home menu should contain some good/interactive carousel. The images can be of your choice.
5. Footer should be implemented.
6. Just the front-end web design is required. No backend functionality is required.
7. You can play around with the content/template/design as you wish. It should look good.

So, try implementing it. This is a real time project. As everyone agreed, 2 week(14 days) would suffice for this thing to be completed. Send in your zip files to:
  • valonia mail: sagaranand@valonia.co.in
And by the way, one of the feedbacks of the workshop was: "It was awesome. You looks like superman".
Well, thank you to whoever wrote this feedback. I am expecting a message from this person..;)

So, I will end this here today. I am expecting a lot of mails in my inbox in the coming 14 days. See you all.

Regards,
Sagar Anand.

No comments:

Post a Comment